Wallfix Life Line System EN-795 C
Life Line System for brick-, concrete walls and metal structures
The well-known and innovative Fix line system has been expanded with a façade adapter type Wallfix, which can be placed on stone walls, concrete facades or steel columns.
Fall protection on horizontal walls or vertical columns is not always easy to realize. With the Wallfix Line system in Eyecatcher’s program, the fall protection system at such work locations can also be set up safely. This could include narrow passages on narrow roof surfaces with an adjacent stone or concrete wall as well as narrow passages in industrial or industrial halls where vertical steel columns are present. The hole pattern of the Wallfix anchor plate is cleverly chosen, so that it fits well with the pattern of a masonry façade. By turning the Wallfix anchor plate, the triangular hole pattern is also easy to adjust for, for example, steel columns. In this way it is easy to fit the anchor plate and to realize a reliable coupling point for fall protection. The Wallfix is also available as an anchor point, so that a complete fall protection program of this type is available.
The Wallfix Line system offers maximum freedom of movement and safety. The system has both internal and external bends, so that all corners of the building structure can be followed. The Wallfix line system is mounted on the wall and not on the ground level, so that the fall factor is minimized. By also choosing the right and measured Personal Protective Equipment, the chance of falling is eliminated as much as possible. As always Safe at Work & back home.
▪ High degree of freedom of movement.
▪ Aesthetically very nice.
▪ Long lifespan due to sustainable materials.
▪ Clear visibility.
▪ Inner and outer Corners possible.
▪ Very suitable for wall mounting.
▪ Very quick to install.
▪ Maximum individual line distance 120 metres.
▪ Stainless steel wire with ID-ribbon.
▪ Three M10 mechanical anchors or bolts.
▪ After installation a pull test is possible in accordance with the EN-795.
▪ Shuttle ATEX approved Guideline 2014/34/EU.
▪ Approved for areas with explosive atmosphere.
▪ Tested and certified by DEKRA EXAM GmbH
▪ EN-795:2012 type A & TS-16415:2013
▪ To be used by maximum two (2) persons.
If you require more information regarding this product, please contact us, our technical and sales department will help you further.