Twistfix EVO Life Line System EN-795 C
Evolution in Life Line Systems
The Twistfix EVO life line system is suitable for most roof structures, such as (hollow) concrete, metal and wood. For each construction there is a reliable mechanicla anchor.The individual Twistfix EVO safety anchors are placed directly on top of the roofing material, after which the mechanical anchors are installed into the roof structure by piercing the roofing material and insulation. The Twistfix EVO End- and Corner posts of the life line system are installed with four anchors, the Twistfix EVO Interemediate posts with only one anchor. With a rosette of choice, such as bitumen, EPDM, PVC or ECB, the anchorages are waterproofed.
LIFE LINE SYSTEM BENEFITS
▪ High degree of freedom of movement.
▪ Aesthetically very nice.
▪ Long lifespan due to use of sustainable materials.
▪ Minimal thermal bridge effect.
▪ Clearly visible for user on gravel and green roofs.
▪ The shuttle passes the adapters and corners.
▪ Clerly indicated the safety zone.
▪ Very suitable for pitched roofs.
▪ Very quick to install.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS LIFE LINE SYSTEM
▪ Advice maximum distance 120 metres.
▪ Stainless steel wire.
▪ Stainless Steel shuttle.
▪ Shuttle ATEX approved Guideline 2014/34/EU.
▪ Approved for areas with explosive atmosphere.
▪ Tested and certified by DEKRA EXAM GmbH.
▪ EN-795:2012 type A & TS-16415:2013.
▪ To be used by maximum two (2) persons.
If you require more information regarding this product, please contact us, our technical and sales department will help you further.