Bodyfix Life Line System EN-795 C
Low profiled life line system
The Bodyfix life line system is suitable for most roof structures, such as (hollow) concrete, metal and wood.The anchor points are placed directly on the roofing material, after which the mechanical anchors are installed into the roof structure by piercing the roofing material and insulation. All the anchor points are installed with four mechanical anchors. With a rosette of choice, such as bitumen, EPDM, PVC, ECB Copper or Zinc, the anchorages are waterproofed. The Bodyfix comes as a complete product, ready to be installed.
LIFE LINE SYSTEM BENEFITS
• High degree of freedom of movement.
• Aesthetically very nice.
• Long lifespan due to use of sustainable materials.
• Minimal thermal bridge effect.
• Clearly visible.
• The shuttle passes the adapters and corners.
• Clerly indicated the safety zone.
• Very suitable for pitched roofs.
• Very quick to install.
▪ Maximum distance 125 metres.
▪ Stainless steel wire.
▪ Stainless Steel shuttle.
▪ Shuttle ATEX approved Guideline 2014/34/EU.
▪ Approved for areas with explosive atmosphere.
▪ Tested and certified by DEKRA EXAM GmbH
▪ EN-795:2012 type A & TS-16415:2013
▪ To be used by maximum two (2) persons.