Clickfix Steel EN-795 B
Solid and beautiful
The Clickfix Steel is a mobile anchor point in accordance with the EN-795 type B and offers a smart and compact solution in places where metal structures are present. The Clickfix Steel consists of a bolt part, that is permanently fixed to a steel structure. The mobile part consists of the Clickfix anchor, which smoothly fits into the Clickfix bolt. The position of the red push button indicates whether the Clickfix Anchor is secured well or not. In addition to the Clickfix bolt there is the Clickfix Universal, which in available in different lengths and can be supplied on request.
• Drilling hole Ø 25 mm or M24 (drilling hole Ø 21 mm).
• Maximum steel-/material thickness 30 mm.
• User friendly and easy to use.
• Long life span due to use of sustainable materials.
• Easy to install in metal constructions.
• After installation a pull test is possible in accordance with the EN-795.