Clickfix Concrete EN-795 B
Aesthetically pleasing anchor
The Clickfix is a mobile anchor point in accordance with the EN-795 type B and offers a smart and aesthetically beautiful solution in places where concrete or stone structures are present. The anchor point Clickfix consists of a stainless steel stud part, that is fixed in the concrete or stone construction and permanently available. The mobile part consists of the Clickfix anchor, which fits in the Clickfix stud part smoothly. The position of the red push button indicates whether the Clickfix Anchor is safely secured or not.
▪ Drilling hole Ø 25 mm.
▪ Drilling depth minimum 95 mm.
▪ Edge distance 120 mm.
▪ Hilti Hit-HY 200-A chemical anchoring.
▪ User friendly and easy to use.
▪ Long life span due to use of sustainable materials.
▪ Easy to install in concrete or stone structures.
▪ After installation a pull test is possible in accordance with the EN-795.