Eyecatcher B.V. registered with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce under number 27314243, location number 000019216505, Teddingtonweg 28 G, 2421LL, Nieuwkoop, The Netherlands (hereinafter “Eyecatcher Safety”) processes personal data of its customers, prospects and other contacts. Eyecatcher Safety does so for the purpose of offering visitors/customers the best possible assistance and to achieve our objectives. In this privacy statement we explain why and how we process your personal data.
Confidential data or personal data is processed via this website (www.eyecatchersafety.com, a website of Eyecatcher B.V.). Careful handling of personal data is very important to Eyecatcher Safety. Therefore, we process and secure personal data with great care.
Our processing complies with the requirements of the GDPR legislation (effective as of 25 May 2018). Among other things, this means that:
- We clearly state for what purposes we process personal data. We do so by means of this privacy statement.
- We limit the collecting of personal data to the data that is required for legitimate purposes.
- We request your explicit permission to process your personal data in situations in which your permission is required.
- We take suitable security measures to protect your personal data and we demand the same of parties who process personal data in our name.
- We respect your right to request to view, correct or remove your personal data.
In this privacy statement, we explain what personal data we collect and use, and for what purposes. Please read this statement with care.
This privacy statement was last amended on 21 February, 2020.
Data Protection Officer
In connection with the GDPR legislation we can report that Eyecatcher Safety does not have a Data Protection Officer, but that we are happy to assist you with any questions. Please contact us via email@example.com or +31(0)172-575570.
What personal data does Eyecatcher Safety process?
We process the following personal data via this website:
- company name,
- mobile phone number,
- e-mail address,
- any further information entered in the ‘message’ field in the contactform on the contactpage.
Why do we process the personal data?
Eyecatcher Safety processes personal data for the following purposes:
- Administration and services
In our administration, we keep records of (potential) customers and suppliers of Eyecatcher Safety, including the relevant contact persons. For the contact persons, we collect personal data for optimum realization of our services. We collect contact details to be able to reach and serve you.
You can reach Eyecatcher Safety via different channels: By telephone, mail, e-mail, and Social Media. To make this possible, we need to process personal data, too.
- Marketing & Acquisition
We also process personal data for Eyecatcher Safety campaigns. For example IP address, cookie ID, social ID and/or surfing behaviour. We do so to be able to show the most relevant adverts in the correct places.
For Eyecatcher Safety (and related campaigns) we also use ‘customized target groups’ via social media platforms. We do so via Facebook and possibly Instagram targeting. These platforms offer the possibility to show (personalized) adverts. We do not provide personal data to third parties for this purpose, unless you have given explicit permission for this.
If you do not want to see adverts via these platforms, you can let us know via the above contact details. You can also unsubscribe from these platforms. To find out how to do so, read the following page by clicking on the relevant link:
Please note: It is possible that you continue to see Eyecatcher Safety adverts after unsubscribing if you are part of the general target group of our adverts.
- Improved Eyecatcher Safety services
We also collect personal data to improve our service. For example, clicking behaviour on the website, to analyse which articles are read most, and open rates to determine whether our (future) newsletters are regarded as relevant.
Rights of data subjects
Under the GDPR everyone has particular rights. We do all we can to honour these rights in the best possible way. Do you have suggestions or comments? Please, let us know! To exercise your rights you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31(0)172-575570.
- Information and viewing: You can of course view what personal data we have processed and stored for you. Upon your request, we will explain how and why we process the data.
- Rectification: If you think the data we stored for you is incorrect, please let us know, and we will correct the data as soon as possible.
- Right to be forgotten: You have the right to demand that we delete the personal data we have for you. It is possible that we need to process this data for other purposes (for example administrative purposes and deduplication).
- Limitation: If you think that we illegitimately or incorrectly process your personal data, you can have processing restricted.
- Objection: You can submit objection to the processing of your personal data. Does it concern marketing purposes? We will end the processing as soon as possible.
- Portability: The GDPR contains a new right of the data subject to have their personal data transferred. Please contact us if you wish to use this right.
Additionally, you can do the following:
- Revoke your permission: For example, for receiving e-mailings. Please contact us if you wish to revoke your permission for other types of processing, for e-mailing, please use the unsubscribe link in the appropiate e-mail
- Submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority: If you think that our actions are in violation of the privacy legislation, please let us know. From 25 May 2018, you can also submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
Eyecatcher Safety will not retain your data any longer than is necessary for the purposes mentioned in this privacy statement. When you send us an e-mail or ask us a question via a contact form, we retain your data for a period of 6 months after responding, to be able to answer any follow-on questions. Company data will be retained as long as the commercial relationship continues to exist. Related personal data – in connection with the company you work for or represent – are also part of this data.
Basis for processing
As outlined above, we process your personal data because we have a legal obligation to do so, for the realization of an agreement (order, service and/or product delivery, or an event), and in most cases for realization of a legitimate interest of Eyecatcher Safety: The realization of our objectives. If you would like to know more about our considerations in connection with the legitimate interest, please contact us!
For the realization of a few of our services we may use the service providers. These are not ´third-party recipients´ but processors. For example, we collaborate with a media partner, our accountant, a cloud environment, etc. and we use Google Analytics. These parties process personal data in accordance with the instructions of Eyecatcher Safety.
Sometimes these parties have a legal obligation to provide personal data to third parties, e.g. the tax authorities. Otherwise, we will only provide data to third parties if you have given explicit permission for this.
The Eyecatcher Safety website may contain links to websites of other organizations. Eyecatcher Safety is not responsible for the way in which these parties process personal data. Information on this can be found in the privacy statement of the relevant owner/organization.
On these website you can – if applicable – give permission for the use of the cookies.
The following is a list of cookies placed by the Eyecatcher Safety website, along with their functionality:
Analytical cookies (Google Analytics):
Cookie Store period Purpose
_gat 1 minute Used to measure the speed of the request.
_gid 24 hours Used to distinguish between users.
_ga 2 years Analytical cookie that measures website visits and that is used to distinguish between users (anonymous).
Eyecatcher Safety uses Analytics cookies to evaluate the use of the Eyecatcher Safety website. For this purpose a permanent cookie is placed on your computer or mobile system. This gives Eyecatcher Safety insight into how and how often the Eyecatcher Safety website is used, and this information enables us to implement changes to the Eyecatcher Safety website, when necessary. Thus, we ensure optimum operation of the Eyecatcher Safety website.
Eyecatcher Safety processes statistics on website visits anonymously. This is done by a web analysis system. Data that can be stored in the web analysis system via cookies includes:
- the IP address,
- technical properties, such as the browser you use (e.g. Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer, or another browser),
- the resolution of your computer display,
- from which page you came when you visited the Eyecatcher Safety website,
- when and for how long you visited or used the Eyecatcher Safety website,
- whether you used any functions of the Eyecatcher Safety website,
- which pages of the Eyecatcher Safety website you visit.
Cookie: Facebook; Act, c_user, csm, fr, lu, s, presence, p, xs
Purpose: Cookies that provide insight into which media used by Facebook are most effective, and which allow Eyecatcher Safety adverts that match your preferences to be shown on websites, after you have visited the websites of the third parties (interest based targeting).
Store period: Max. 1 year
Cookies via third parties:
You are free to disable cookies through your browser. Keep in mind that it is possible that our website might no longer work efficient.
We have made agreements with third parties who place cookies on the use of the cookies and applications. However, we do not have complete control over what the providers of these applications themselves do with the cookies when they read them out. For more information about these applications and how they deal with cookies, please see the privacy statements of these parties (note: they may change regularly).
The easiest way to remove cookies is via your browser(s). Below is a list of the most popular browsers and matching links to how to remove the cookies in that browser: