Vertical Life Line System
The Vertifix is a vertical life line system in combination with a shuttle, suitable for securing at a vertical climb. The vertical life line system can be used on cageladders, wind turbines, large vertical steel constructions and so on. On both round and square steps of the ladder the Vertifix is easy to install onto. The steel wire cable can pass the upper step of the ladder by using an extension tube. Thsi way the user stays connected to the vertical line system, when stepping of the ladder.
SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS AND BENEFITS
• Energy absorber integrated.
• Shuttle with double security system.
• Shuttle suitable for 1 person, max 150 kg.
• STAINLESS STEEL intermediates.
• Variable length steel cable wire.
• Easy to install.
• User friendly.
• Long life because of sustainable materials.
• Tensioner at ground level.