Steelfix Life Line System EN-795 C
Life Line System for metal roofs
The Steelfix line system is ideal as fall protection for all types of metal roofs with a flat or corrugated surface. Only the upper metal layer is drilled for mechanical fastening, so not through and through.
The Steelfix life line system is specially developed and suitable for thin steel and aluminium roofs, thanks to the innovative and patented fix line system. This life line system contains a innovative and patened energy absorber, which greatly reduce the forces during a fall so that the damage to the person and the roof is minimized. The bulb-tite rivets on the four corners of the Steelfix anchor points provide ample attachment and realize a reliable form of fall protection.
All Steelfix safety anchors are supplied with bitumen tape, which are placed under the four corners. In combination with the bulb-tite rivets that have an EPDM ring, this provides an excellent waterproofing for the holes. With the advantage of the non-through-and-through fastening of complete roof plates, the Steelfix Lijn system offers a solid solution for roofs of, among other things, cold rooms. The risk of thermal bridge formation is prevented.
SPECIFICATIONS LIFE LINE SYSTEM
▪ Anodized aluminium or Stainless Steel plate.
▪ Installatiohn by 16 pieces Bulb-tite rivets.
▪ Tensile strength triple claw blind rivets 2060 N.
▪ Drilling hole Ø 5.5 mm.
▪ Tensile strength needed to install the rivets is 13000 N/2925 lbs.
▪ Metal roof thickness minimum 0.55 mm.
▪ Very fast installation.
▪ No cold bridge.
▪ Shuttle easily passes brackets.
▪ Maximum two (2) persons.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS LIFE LINE SYSTEM
▪ Maximum advised span is 125 meter.
▪ Steel wire cable AISI316 with ID-ribbon.
▪ Glider AISI 316.
▪ Height safety anchor 12 cm.
▪ Installation in top layer metal roof.
▪ Shuttle ATEX approved Guideline 2014/34/EU.
▪ Approved for areas with explosive atmosphere.
▪ Tested and certified by DEKRA EXAM GmbH
▪ EN-795:2012 type A & TS-16415:2013
▪ To be used by maximum two (2) persons.
If you require more information regarding this product, please contact us, our technical and sales department will help you further.