Spinfix Life Line System EN-795 C
Life Line System for corrugated metal roofs
The Spinfix life line system is ideal as fall protection for all types of metal roofs with a flat or corrugated surface. Only the upper metal layer is drilled for mechanical fastening, so not through and through.
The Spinfix life line system is specially developed and suitable for thin steel and aluminium roofs, thanks to the innovative fix line system. This life line system contains a innovative and patened energy absorber, which greatly reduce the forces during a fall so that the damage to the person and the roof is minimized. The bulb-tite rivets on six positions of the Spinfix anchor points provide solid attachment and realize a reliable form of fall protection.
All Spinfix safety anchors are supplied with bitumen tape, which are placed under the safety anchor at the position it is on the metal roof. In combination with the bulb-tite rivets that have an EPDM ring, this provides an excellent waterproofing for the holes. With the advantage of the non-through-and-through fastening of complete roof plates, the Spinfix Lijn system offers a solid solution for roofs of, among other things, cold rooms. The risk of thermal bridge formation is prevented.
To complement this type of fall protection, also a Spinfix Safety Anchor is available to be positioned at the corners of the roof plane and can be used as anti pendulum anchors.
SPECIFICATIONS LIFE LINE SYSTEM
▪ Anodized aluminium or Stainless Steel plate.
▪ Installatiohn by 6 pieces Bulb-tite rivets.
▪ Tensile strength triple claw blind rivets 2060 N.
▪ Drilling hole Ø 7.8 – 8.2 mm.
▪ Metal roof thickness minimum 0.42 mm.
▪ Very fast installation.
▪ No cold bridge.
▪ Shuttle easily passes brackets.
▪ Maximum two (2) persons.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS LIFE LINE SYSTEM
▪ Maximum advised span is 125 meter.
▪ Steel wire cable AISI316 with ID-ribbon.
▪ Glider AISI 316.
▪ Height safety anchor 9 cm.
▪ Installation in top layer metal roof.
▪ Shuttle ATEX approved Guideline 2014/34/EU.
▪ Approved for areas with explosive atmosphere.
▪ Tested and certified by DEKRA EXAM GmbH.
▪ EN-795:2012 type A & TS-16415:2013.
▪ To be used by maximum two (2) persons.
If you require more information regarding this product, please contact us, our technical and sales department will help you further.