Support for solar panels
The Solarfix is a solid anchor point for mounting solar panels on both flat and pitched roofs. The Solarfix is instaklled direclty on top of the (existing) roof covering and secured in the roof structure with one (1) M12 mechanical anchor. The overlength of the thread can be used to mount the frame of the solar panels. For each type of roof construction there is a reliable anchor available. The Solarfix can simple be waterproofed.
• No ballast on the roof.
• No dirt accumulation.
• Free flow of water.
• Heat regulation behind panels.
• Very quick Assembly.
• Mounting on top of the roofing material.
• Aluminium 3 mm thick.
• Toggle anchor vertical load 18 kN.
• Toggle anchor lateral load 11 kN.
• Concrete roof; M12 mechanical anchor.
• Wood or steel roof; M12 toggle bolt.
• One hole through the roofing material.
• Rosette not included.
• Advice measurement rosette Ø 48 cm.
• Height 5 cm.
• Top size Ø 10 cm.