Crossfix EN-795 E
Temporary and permanent roof anchor
The Crossfix is placed directly on top of the roofing material without penetration. This roof anchor can be used both permanent and temporary. It is a personal anchor point for fall protection on flat and slightly sloped roofs according to EN-795:2012 type E without entering the roofing material. This cleverly designed anchor point fits on an Euro pallet and is easily transportable.
INSTALLATION ON TOP OF THE ROOFING MATERIAL
Eyecatcher developed the Crossfix for roofs where it is not allowed to penetrate the roofing material or enter the roof construction. The smart design of the Crossfix ballast plates prevents entrapment of the fingers during stacking. The stainless steel cross is foldable, so the total size is halved. The complete Crossfix system is designed to fit on an Euro pallet.
SPECIFICATIONS AND ADVANTAGES
• No penetration of the roofing or roof construction.
• Yellow anchor eye swivels 360 degrees.
• Four rubber mats.
• Total weight 428 kg; suitable for 1 person.
• Easy to assemble.
• User friendly and easy to use.
• Long life because of sustainable materials.
• No waterproof finish needed.
• No thermal bridge effect.
• Applicable to a slope of up to 5 degrees.